Friday, December 12, 2008

My first game on the Wii

I don't get to watch tv very often.  Mommy says it'll rot my brain.  I'm also not that interested in it.  But tonight, Daddy decided to bust out the Wii again (we go in waves of usage) and he went bowling.  I love to chew on a good WiiMote. The rubbery case around it is so chewy and feels good on my teeth.  But tonight, I didn't want to chew it, I wanted to play the bowling game.  Mommy even came down while making dinner and took a couple of pictures.  Daddy had to help me throw the ball but I did a whole game with his help (even though I lost interest after about 4 frames.)  Here are some pictures of the momentous occasion.

IMG_4952 IMG_4951IMG_4953

IMG_4956

Here's a picture of my Mii (the names of the characters on a Wii are called Mii's.)  My Mii is named  Biin (Bean) and then there's also Momii and Daddii.  Mama and Daddy had a fun time making the Mii's look like all of us and naming them fun names.  After bowling Daddy decided that Biin should have some more hair since I'm no longer a baldy!  If you look in the background of the bowling alley "Momii" (orange shirt keeping score) and "Gramii" (black shirt, short hair) are there too.  That's the neat thing about the Wii.  Once you make a Mii they show up in all the games, even if you're not using them to play.  Out of all of our Mii's "Dadii" is definitely the most realistic looking. 

IMG_4959

In the end I scored a 112!!!  I celebrated by giving my Helzberg bear a big hug!

No comments: