Sunday, December 14, 2008

My new stuff

I finally got the new 20 x 30 photo for our entryway. I'm putting it up on the blog so I don't have to search for the photo of it later when I'm asked about it (I have some friends who wanted to see it.) Vista has a new photo organizing system which makes my photos hard to find once they're filed. I don't like it, but I'm learning to deal with it.

IMG_4968

We haven't hung it up yet because we don't have a ladder tall enough to do it. We'll have to borrow one from our handy neighbor Phil. He has one of everything so whenever Kev finds himself needing something, it's usually the first place we'll go.

I also got my 'wall words' for the Laundry room (and the room is now complete with the addition of an ironing board holder.)

IMG_4970

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The print looks like it turned out really nice!