Sunday, December 14, 2008

Monk

I love my Monk.  I just got him this week.  Mommy was opening a box from Auntie Jen & Uncle Craig.  Inside of the box was a wrapped Christmas gift for me with this Monkey on top.  When Mama was taking the wrapped gift out the Monkey just came flying out with it.  When I saw it I instantly fell in love and snuggled him.  He's very very soft.  Mama didn't have the heart to take him away from me until Christmas, so she let me have him now.  But, I had to put the wrapped gift under the tree until Christmas. 

IMG_4975

I also have Mama's cell phone in my hand because I'm so popular, I sometimes talk on it more than she does.  I love to babble into the phone to whomever will listen.

IMG_4978

I was a bit cranky tonight, so that's why I look a little sad, I was probably screaming.  You can see my new winter jacket in this picture as well as the one that was too small.  I like dots!

No comments: