Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A sleepy kind of day

Today was a sleepy kind of day.  Mama had to go to work from 8-12 this morning so I got to go over to Elliot's to play all morning.  Mama didn't want to wake me up this morning so she took some pictures of me instead.

IMG_4982

IMG_4983

Mama is so nice she let me sleep until about 7:50 when she quietly scooped me up, bundled me in socks, boots and winter gear and put me into my car seat in the toasty warm car.  When we got to Elliot's house he was still sleeping so I ate the breakfast mom packed for me and she headed out to work.

I think mama felt so bad about waking me up, she let me stay in my jammies all day long.  It was a lazy kind of day at our house.  Mama was going to take me to an ECFE open house and let me see Santa Claus again (and even in my Christmas dress,) but the weather got nasty so we just snuggled instead.  Daddy had a rough day in St. Paul today, so I didn't get to see him until late tonight.

IMG_4984

You might be wondering what that is in my hands while I'm eating my snack.  It's a lammy!!  I didn't want to let go of it, so Mommy decided it wasn't a battle worth fighting, so she let me snuggle lammy while I ate.

IMG_4986

Mommy and Daddy both like my pouty face in this picture.

IMG_4987

Look at all the snow out the front window.  No wonder Daddy had a hard day driving home.  Here I am with my princess blocks.  Mommy gave them to me a couple of weeks ago saying they were a Christmas gift.  Doesn't she know Christmas isn't until next week?

No comments: