Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mrs. Claus visits Mr. Claus

Today Mama took me to the mall to meet with Santa Claus.  I saw him yesterday and he came over and talked to Elliot and I.  He was really nice and I even gave him a high five.  So today, Mama though I was ready to meet him and maybe even sit on his lap.  At first I did the "reach out" for mama, but once I got my Monkey all was good.

PS The monkey is new and really deserves it's own blog posting...details on "monk" to come later.

img003 (2)

Mommy said something about liking "casual santa" from last year better, but I didn't really get it.  I heard something about Authentic but then I was off and running so I didn't really pay much attention.

img002 (2)

Here is one that Mama snapped too.

IMG_4946 IMG_4950

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My how you have grown in a year! You were such a good girl today with Santa.
Grandma

Ms. Natties Mum said...

Boy Santa's hair sure grew and got pearly white over the year...he must have used some super duty Rogaine or maybe it was Mrs. Claus's Good Ol Fashioned Cookies....who knows. You look too cute in your little dress girly!

Katie Marie said...

CUTEST CHRISTMAS CARD PHOTO EVER!!! Yeah, I agree with Misty that the Santa last year better, but what can you do? At least the little lady is super photogenic!!