Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone (a little late.)  Christmas day was a wonderful day, but it was overshadowed by a bout of sickness in our house.  Lauren's yuckiness came back in full force and definitely affected the photos of our day.  So, in advance, sorry that there aren't as many pictures of the day, but we were dealing with a vomit-filled Christmas.-MLT

*****

"Merry Christmas"  Papa has been trying to get me to say those words for a couple of days now.  Doesn't he know how hard it is?

IMG_5092IMG_5093

Here I am playing with my new Quiet Book that I opened up last night.

IMG_5097IMG_5100

Trying to get a good family picture is hard work.

IMG_5103

IMG_5104

Here we are on try #3 in our matching Gymboree Christmas Pajamas.

IMG_5105IMG_5107

Presenting: "The Christmas Bean"

IMG_5108

I got to open two presents at a time.  Here I am opening up a new baby stroller, swing and play yard set. 

IMG_5110IMG_5112

Here I am with a new soft activity book.  I can do all sorts of fun things with the teddy bear like tuck him into bed.  Daddy is showing me how it works.  Thanks Grandpa & Grandma T!

IMG_5115

Here I am sitting on top of my new giant foam puzzle from Grammy & Papa.  I got on top of it all by myself so Mama though it deserved a picture.

IMG_5116

Here I am with Daddy's new wireless headphones.  Now Mommy doesn't have to listen to the tv at the same level as Daddy (or she doesn't have to listen to it while she's trying to have peace upstairs.)  They were a gift from Grammy & Papa for Daddy, but Mama says that they were just as much a gift for her because as I'm writing this, Daddy is downstairs watching the Vikings game, and she doesn't have to hear it too.

***

There are no more pictures of us opening gifts because I accidentally threw up on some of them.  Mommy quit taking pictures during that time so she could concentrate on me.

IMG_5118

Here I am in my playroom (finally a picture of it.)  I'm trying to put my baby in the stroller.  You can see a bunch of my new Christmas gifts in this picture too.  Don't mind the pile of toys next to the shelf, they need to be stored away since I don't play with them anymore.  Mama had to weed them out before we could find homes for my new ones.

IMG_5119IMG_5120

IMG_5122IMG_5124IMG_5125

Here I am already climbing into my babies pack-and-play.  This is not meant for a baby my size (as Mama kept telling me.)

IMG_5127IMG_5128

I told Mama that "I understand" so I had to get out of the baby p-n-p.

 

No comments: