Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

When I woke up on Christmas Eve, I was feeling a lot better than the day before.  Although, Mommy says I was definitely not myself because I was sooo snuggly.  Here's a picture of Daddy and I snuggling.  Oh, and check out all the presents.  Mama joked that they were all for me and that I was spoiled, but she wasn't serious.

IMG_5047

IMG_5048

Here I am showing off my mothering skills.  I tucked Monk into bed on my pillow and covered him up with one of my blankies.

IMG_5049IMG_5051IMG_5052

I think Mommy let me get away with more than usual because it was Christmas Eve and I wasn't feeling so well.  Here I am up on the counter "double fisting" (mama's words) it into the Chex mix.  It sure was yummy!

IMG_5059IMG_5060

Here I am showing off my laptop to Great Grandpa Jack (Mommy's Grandpa.)

IMG_5067

Here's a picture of me with Mommy and my "Lauren" Santa hat that was too big for me last year.

IMG_5070

Here I am feeling kind of snuggly again.

IMG_5071

I got to open two presents on Christmas Eve.  This one had super super exciting white ribbon on it.  I was so excited by the fun ribbon Mommy had to remind me that there was something special inside just for me.

IMG_5072IMG_5073

It sure tasted delicious.  This was from The Irons Family in TX.  My Great Aunt Tiny and Great Uncle Russ are super nice and got me this great book.  Mommy let me in on a secret that she had been looking at that same exact book online to get for me, so I think she really loved the gift too.  It's super neat-o and has activities for me to do inside (from www.pocketsoflearning.com)

IMG_5074

Here is an action shot of me opening my gift from Auntie Jen & Uncle Craig. 

IMG_5080IMG_5082

Here I am sporting my Harley Davidson outfit!!  I bet you didn't know they make awesome toddler clothing too.

IMG_5084 

Jen & Craig love motorcycles and Harley Davidson (Auntie Jen even has a purple one, she's super cool!!)  I've been collecting awesome Harley stuff since I was born!  This outfit is super comfy on the inside too, very fuzzy and soft.  I can't wait to grow another inch so I can wear it without ruining the hem.

IMG_5086

Everyone got to open a gift on Christmas eve.  Here I am sporting Mama's new fuzzy socks.  They're like knee socks on me.  She sure has big feet.

IMG_5087

Time to take my socks off and take a bath.

 

1 comment:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

Wow Santa was good to the Thompsons this year !!! you must have left him some killer cookies!!